Thursday 4 July 2013

Looking for Excellent Short Scripts with a 35-40 Female Lead

I'm looking for a completed short, powerful script with a strong female lead aged 35-40 years old. 10-15 minutes maximum length. Its a low-no budget production so few locations and that means effectively nothing period, horror or Sci-Fi. I'm looking for something that could be submitted to top indie film festivals such as Sundance.

The chosen script will be shot on Pannyhire's new Red Epic-X with high production values. 

Please send a short synopsis, 1 x script and a paragraph about yourself in first instance. Please do not send me back catalogue that has already been rejected by others. Email below.

You can see my previous work on my Vimeo site. Follow me on Twitter here.



No comments:

Post a Comment