Sunday 12 October 2008

Talent! Film Dash Update#3

Things are going really well on the talent front. I now have four trained actors plus a couple of amateurs. I also have permission to shoot at several locations. I think I have an editor (tbc) too which was the last piece in the crew jigsaw puzzle. I also think I have a lone 2nd unit camera person based at a unique top secret location that will add real value to the finished product.

Storywise I have a story - but it all still depends on what theme, piece of dialogue and prop that they throw at us on Friday evening. I think I'll have to be fairly creative!

As things stand I will be writing, producing and directing it myself which comes in handy for entering the London short films competition which deadlines the following week. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment