Sunday 1 August 2010

"Trouble" progress :-) and other news.

I'm pretty pleased with the progress on getting cast and crew for Trouble At My Door. Lots of quality applications in both departments. I now have two keen production designers/art directors that are going to help me which will be a big help.

The musical side of things is also sorted. Philip Mountford - my long time composer collaborator friend has kindly agreed to do the score. He will be working with talented Bulgarian actress, singer and composer Zory Burner who has offered to help with songs and vocals.

I will be reviewing all applications midweek and then letting people know by Friday-ish.

In other news I've entered 3 animation ideas for the Tokyo based Marza Story Circus competition including my beloved Scampenstein project.

I've also sent in two entries for Tony Jordans's Red Planet competition. A single entry called Scarlett - a story about a tough black Birmingham detective on the trail of a serial killer/kidnapper and my joint entry with fellow Villa fan Dominic Carver - The Roaring Forties - a series idea about the trials and tribulations in the lives of members of a 40 something Sunday league team.

Fingers crossed!

TAFN

B x

Stickleback Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment